Nital is an effort to provide a well documented, powerful, scalable, and robust RuneScape server framework delivered open-source to all users.
- Well designed architecture
- Fast networking implementation (using the jBoss Netty API)
- Thread-safe entity encapsulation
- Simple entity representation
- Visibly clear implementations of activator components
- Restrictions to developers, without modification of the core code. For instance, when retrieving a world load result, attachment naming is critical, and multiple attachments may be associated with the same key, yet element grabbing only retrieves the first associated value.
- Thomas Nappo for critical mainstream development of the framework, along with engineering and all testing.
- Graham Edgecombe for ideas which were implemented in different ways (such as the entity list collection) and utilities, along with design pattern ideas.
- Steven Galarza for technical knowledge which was provided at request.
- light232 for advice and ingenious design patterns and architecture.